I want to give a great big thank you to Charlotte from Tales of Chinese Cooking for nominating me for this award. You should really check out her blog, she makes a lot of tasty things on there! It’s always a warm fuzzy feeling when you get nominated for an award, and I’m so thrilled to have been chosen–thank you!
This award is pretty simple, like other awards you proudly display the award logo, thank the person nominating you, and nominate other blogs (the award asks that you nominate 15, but I try and just nominate 5 blogs for any one award or challenge at a time). Then, on your blog, you write down 7 facts about yourself, so here goes.
- I used to eat just whipped cream for dessert.
- I can regularly be heard singing show tunes in the shower.
- Next summer I’ll be a bridesmaid for the second time, and I’m really excited to celebrate!
- I typically have cold feet, and I’m not a big fan of socks.
- I like nothing more than to curl up with a good book and stay that way for hours. Until something falls asleep.
- All-natural, homemade products are my go to makeup, cleaners, and household items. I do lapse sometimes.
- I like old things that no one else (including me, really) has any use for.
- Leslie Hauser
- Christina @ You Book Me All Night Long
- Bella of Ciao Bella
- Ladies of Yore
- Espresso Dream